RSIL Job Opening:
The Research Society of International Law, Pakistan (RSIL) invites applications for the positions of Junior Research Associate and Research Associates at its office in Islamabad and Lahore.
Total Positions: 3
Designation: Research Associate/Junior Research Associate (Depending on experience)
Job Location: Islamabad and Lahore
Job Type: Full Time
- Education: Minimum – LLB degree from a recognized University, Preferred – Masters in International Law,
- Experience: Preferred – 2 years
- Strong interest in international law,
- Able to undertake independent legal research,
- Able to work well in a team and multi-task,
- Experience in Moot Court Competitions
- Conduct research on a range of international and domestic legal areas,
- Draft reports based on their research,
- Deliver presentations and lectures on matters of international and domestic law,
- Interact with clients, donors and partners,
- Represent RSIL at meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops,
- Assist in organizing trainings, workshops discussions and seminars.
Interested applicants must submit:
- CV/ Resumé
- Writing sample
- Cover Letter
Motivated fresh graduates with a passion for international law are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applications is 10th May, 2019
RSIL offers competitive salaries and significant growth potential.